Friday 29 January 2010

Time for a re-brand?

After deciding that my CV is a bit rubbish in terms of layout, I've been thinking about pretty much everything ever. It has also put me a very bad mood! It just feels like it's all snowballing...
But maybe the timing is right. The CV obviously hasn't worked so far (yes I know I have a job, but it's not really in the field I want to be in - my boss was the one that told me all this!). My online presence at the moment it just this blog, Youtube and DeviantART and Twitter all things that are easy to re-brand. A re-brand would be a much bigger job had I already done a website.

In terms of re-brand obviously, it's mainly the logo. I love the speech bubble and will keep that, but I don't like the text/font so much anymore. I'm currently playing around with that whole text/speech bubble combination. The current font, doesn't read so well, and just lately doesn't feel very 'me'. I've had a it a while now so I guess while it's a pain in the bum, it's time to move on and change for the better.

My boss made me read some weird motivational book about cheese...it was cheesy... I am trying to prove I'm not as lazy as I look. Now he'll go on about the book working. Oh good god.

No comments:

Post a Comment