Tuesday 12 January 2010

Daily Deviation

Just as I'm saying "ooh isn't it nice how Sulk got so many fav's on DeviantART"...
I logged into DeviantART, wondering why I had loads of "fav" messages for it, then scrolled to the bottom of the homepage to see Sulk there! Everyday people suggest other artists work to be featured as a "Daily Deviation", it's like a daily pick if you wish. Then the staff at DeviantART pick their favourites from what they are sent. And Sulk got picked! I am so excited and pleased, like I've said before I never really thought that much of it as a big deal sort of piece, but people seem to love it! It's now seen by millions of people on one of the main and most viewed pages of the site, which in turn is one of the most popular art sites on the internet. And many thanks to Sarah for suggesting it :). Check it out with the other fabulous Daily Deviations here. Obviously its for Tuesday 12th January, so if you're looking at this on a different day the page will have changed but I know you can look at previous days.




2 comments: