Tuesday 19 January 2010

Redsauce.com Homepage Animation

I've finally finished my Flash animation for Redsauce.com, hooray...from me and my boss haha!!


My boss just wanted to liven up the homepage with a little animation to replace one of the pictures that was their originally. I wanted to illustrate what we do here at Redsauce.com (in a very basic way). It starts with SEO and it grows from there, our trademark tomato grows and falls, gets 'found' by social media and connected, helped along by the 'tools', goes into the 'search engine' and the best content is extracted. The juicy content gets passed around and fills up our Redsauce bottle.

It was great fun to do, I love animating in Flash, I know some people can do loads more with Flash, but I like to just animate with it for things like this, but still i always like to learn more!

Check it out here.

4 comments:

  1. yes yes yes but what emotion is the tomato conveying!?

    looking good, classic mystra!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the tomato is so full of every emotion ever in the universe ever ever as if you can't see that lol!!

    Cheers G... but i think you have just invented the term "classic mystra" and for that we are eternally grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. only took 6 weeks, but worth the wait, CM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how rude, 6 Fridays not 6 actual weeks! :P

    ReplyDelete