Wednesday 27 January 2010

Teeny weeny RAWR!

Someone on DeviantART suggested I draw a baby Rover... so I did...
However my tablet and or Photoshop seem to hate me! Photoshop deleted all my customer brushes and settings, and the tablets lags really badly when I draw/paint with it. So tonight has not been very productive in terms of tablet practice at all! Mind you this pic was more for a bit of fun, so I aren't going to take it all too seriously.
Hopefully going to get the Mac's RAM upgraded when I get paid at the end of the week, it really doesn't like running certain programmes at the same time, which is annoying because I like to listen to iTunes while I work. Ok so I could just listen to the iPod separetely but the shuffle function is better on iTunes on the actual Mac (iPod mixes up bits of mixes, I have these in a seperate folder on the actual Mac so they don't get played on shuffle and make no sense lol - this doesn't apply on the iPod). I have a MacBook Pro, which is about a year and a half old (not the latest model), but it doesn't seem to last anywhere near as well as my old one did. My old iMac is 9 years old and still runs well enough for its low spec, I only upgraded the RAM once on that so I could run CS2, the RAM died and the Mac lived on. Then I came into some money and decided it was time for a new Mac, and opted for a laptop, seeing as now living back at home, and my Mum buying her own Mac, there was nowhere else to put a desktop computer.

Anyway here is a baby Rover, massive head and googley eyes, dribble and gangley legs, bless.

4 comments: