Thursday 18 February 2010

CV Printed...for now

Printed some copies of my epic CV...
But forgot about pesky bleed and all those other bothersome print technicalities.... so it's a bit wrong. But decided to get the next lot printed professionally. Ink for that printer costs an arm and a leg, and it takes so long because it's so temperamental. It's an Epsom Stylus Photo 1400. You'd think having an A3 printer would make life easier but it really doesn't seem to!

So gonna splash the cash and get my folio re-printed professionally as wel as a million copies of my CV, I think it'll be worth it. Mike got me some rough prices from a printer he uses at work, and I was very surprised. It'll be better finished and less stressful, and I wont have to sit and cut the block out at the front a million times! Mike did these for me though, and I thanked him with a selection of Jamaican condiments and also cookies. Sorry for the rubbish quality, my camera's dead so did it on my phone... but you get the idea!

2 comments:

  1. ahhh, here I was thinking a huge chunk was missing bottom left!!

    1440 is a damn good printer just very slow/ tempretmental/ expensive!! printed my whole folio on that beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha no it all makes sense in the end!

    that printer is actually the devil tho

    ReplyDelete