Saturday 9 October 2010

Another overdue update...

Oh god... I am officially the world's worst blogger now...the shame of it...
Well, I did some freelance work recently...which is not easy when you work full time too eek! For a fishing blog called Robocarp, he wanted a semi-robotic fish...so that's what he got!

In other news, I am the proud owner at last of a baby corn snake! It's a sweet little black and white (or anery to the experts!) snake and it's so tiny! The only problem is that it hasn't had its first feed yet, but otherwise it is very bright and healthy, once it's feeding I'll be letting out an enormous sigh of relief. I don't know if it's a boy or girl either, so I have a load of names in mind but will wait until it's more healthy and can be properly sexed. Fingers crossed it pulls through and grows into a healthy strong boy or girl snake! Here's a really bad picture until it's settled in and I can handle it properly :D... apparently I'm the only person the breeders had seen it not go for!


2 comments:

  1. Freelance is the best! Good for you! I love freelancing, I've been doing it for three and a half years now - not always paid but always good fun :)
    And your snake is so cute! I doubt I could ever have a snake for a pet but yours does looks pretty adorable given its size.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i only do the odd bit here and there, i find it a bit stressful trying to fit in extra work on top of being a designer full time anyway..you kinda just want to have a nap when you get in some nights lol..so i only take on job i would do for fun anyway!

    I still can't get over how tiny this snake is... bought some food for it today so hopefully get it fed and growing! Dead baby mice are freaky tho...they look like alien fetuses :P

    ReplyDelete