Friday 25 March 2011

Arrghhh... too long between posts!

Hopeless aren't I? Ah well...
I used to love a good blog... now I really don't feel like it so much! Maybe before I had the goal of using it to help me get a job... now i have a job!

Ok... enough explainations and here's an update!
I now have an awesome job as a games designer, and I can't believe I've been living in London for over a year... how crazy!!

Mike has a job here too :D So everything is going brilliantly.. this time over a year ago I wouldn't have ever expected this, I feel so priviliged to be this happy, I hope that doesn't come across as smug - I've been through SH1T before and hated hearing about how well people were doing... so feel free to growl if things aren't rosy your end, I've been there, and one day you'll be in my postion, and it'll feel all the more awesome!!!

I've got 2 corn snakes now, Betty (who now eats like a pig! Thanks Charlton Reptiles!) and Sanchez. Both adorable little scaly buggers!



That's about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment