Wednesday 4 November 2009

more old work again!

Sorry just trying to post all this old stuff ready for the new stuff!


I made a flipbook once... the animation is the same one used for the opening of my showreel, which I'll post later... I was trying out creating super simple characters, this one featured a squirrel and an exploding peanut!

 






An illustration for an exhibition - "Places and Spaces I Have Never Been". I looked at the idea of big worlds (the Moon) and tiny universes (the world of insects) in comparison to my own world as a child. How things going on in your world seem huge especially when you're a kid, but there's other bigger things going on, whether large or small.



A picture of my old car, drawn using Illustrator then printed onto crazy looking paper


Some photography, I used these cardboard letters to create some stop motion work and some experimental photography, see the show reel which I will post soooooon!

 
 
 


Some character designs for a music video project, which turned out awful in the end and we do not speak of it anymore lol... the idea was about depression, madness and temptation and something else I'm not sure about, boredom probably...










 


And some screenshots and character stuff from the Whale animation, where I used Flash to mix photo-collage and hand-drawn animation, really fun! The music in the animation is by DJ LoDY, who is my awesome friendly neighbourhood hip-hop DJ!






 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment